We are OSC, a technology company developing complex simulators and simulations with class visualisation. Our main goal is to empower engineers, operators and decision-makers to reduce risk, test solutions and open up to new possibilities by using powerful simulations and visualisations. Our Ocean product deals with complex simulations above and below water, while AugmentCity works on how to create sustainable cities for the future by using digital twins.
We are looking for seasoned Unity developers to continue the journey of creating our high-end open world simulation. The visual platform is a key technology driving our visualisation for simulations and how we interact with the open world
As a Senior Unity developer at OSC, you will be a part of the team developing our graphics platform and our user facing product Sandbox, our tool which enables customer to interact with the open world. You will be part of a solid team and help push our technology to new places, pushing the boundaries of what is possible. Contribute to our inclusive, transparent and open engineering culture, keeping OSC a fun place to work.
This is you
- You have extensive experience (5+ Years) with Unity3D and can write poetry in C#
- You get how to create scalable products
- Have an understanding of 3D and a working knowledge of shaders and how to work with the GPU
- Knowledge of 3D file formats, concepts and techniques
- You understand how to work with client/server systems.
- A self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented individual who loves to learn and work with other people.
What you will meet at OSC:
- Lots of positive, enthusiastic, and innovative colleagues
- A competent, dynamic and flexible work environment
- Team-oriented and inclusive approach
- A visionary company that is open to changes
- Competitive working conditions
- An ambitious organisation scaling up for growth
If you are interested in this opportunity, please include your resume and portfolio, along with a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role within your application. We also welcome a video screen share walk-through of your portfolio.
Read more at: https://augmentcity.no/ and https://osc.no/